A memorable dining experience starts with safety.
Aiana is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19.
As Ontario enters stage three of its economic re-opening, a variety of health and safety protocols must be observed and undertaken. To ensure our guests’ comfort and peace of mind, the below precautions shall be taken:
- Mandatory masks worn by all guests except when eating or drinking
- Verbal symptom assessment for both guests and staff prior to restaurant or patio entry
- Configuration of restaurant and patio seating to facilitate social distancing
- Wayfinding/signage to ensure guests and staff do not cross paths
- A maximum of 50 guests seated in our dining room and 35 guests seated on our patio at any one time
- Utilization of single-use menus
- Masks and gloves worn by employees at all times
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the restaurant
- Regular sanitation of restaurant using top-of-the-line sanitation products
- Ongoing training for staff to ensure policies and procedures are consistent and aligned with provincial recommendations